Iba apelyido sa NSO dahil illegitimate child. Paano para hindi mag-conflict records?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity..

Ano po dapat gawin? Full name ko po ay Gui Ann Flor Q Radin.

Yan po gamit ko simula elementary untill college at sa SSS, Philhealth at S BIR, Tin #. Kasi may birth certificate ako ung late registered ko yun yung lagi kong present sa documents ko at maging sa office pati sa school records ko.

And then one day kumuha ako nang birth certificate sa NSO and then I found out the result na Gui Ann Flor Quila yung NSO ko which is a illegitimate child. And then my problem: how could I change it? May payo sa akin na before kaso di ko kaya ung requirments which is the senomar of my parents and the signature but I cant coz they are separarted and I cant find if where is my father now. Kaya nahihirapan po ako lalo na yung sa records ko baka ma conflict in a future. May other way pa po ba pede na gawin ? Please advice po Thank You

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help, please register here.


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Adelaimar C Arias-Jose
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Hindi ko naiintidihan ang kuwento mo, sorry.

Your parents were really married? kaso, sa birth certificate mo (iyong nakuha dahil sa late registration ng parents mo) lumalabas na ikaw ay legitimate. At tama naman na legitimate ka kung ang parents mo ay married noong ikaw ay ipinanganak.

Pero, you found a different birth certificate that says that you are illegitimate and it says that your parents are not married? Magulo ang kuwento mo, eh.

Ganito iyon: If your parents were married when you were born, you are legitimate. If your parents were not married when you were born, you are illegitimate. If when you were born, your parents were not married, but after you were born, your parents got married, you can be LEGITIMATED.

Ibig sabihin, magiging legitimate child ka kung iyong mga parents mo na dati'y hindi kasal ay nagpakasal din sa isa't isa. If this is what happened to you, dpat ay hindi ka na nagpa-late registration gamit ang family name ng father mo, dapat ay nilakad na lamang ninyo ang iyong legitimation.

You have to go see a lawyer and show them the two NSO birth certificates you have. You can also go and ask the civil registrar for assistance kung ano ang puede mong gawin.

Or, you can post again. This time, please give all the relevant facts. magulo kasi ang kuwento mo.
Recommend Reply Report abuse