Ako po ay may kaso na dismissed na subalit sa lahat po ng dokumento ay sinadya kong maglagay ng maling middlename.paano ko po ito aayusin?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Ako po ba ay pwedeng makasuhan ng nbi dahil di ako makakuha ng nbi clearance. Ano po ang dapat kong gawin pr maayos ito. Kelangan ko po ba ng abogado or makukulong po ba ako ok lang po ba na hayaan ko na lang? 20yrs ago pa po ito nangyari. Salamat po

The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Nakalimutan po ninyong sabihin kung anong kaso ang naisampa sa inyo po. Nakadepende po kasi ang prescription ng crime para muli po kayong kasuhan kung hindi pa po ito nagprescribe. Sa ginawa po ninyo if the complainant will gather evidence to establish na iisang tao lang taong may ganitong middle name (correct and wrong) maari pa po kayong kasuhan niya uli kung gustuhin po niya. Maswerte po kayo at pinabayaan po niya ang kaso ninyo na madismiss. Mas mabuti pong gamitin ninyo ang tama ninyong fullname dahil magiging dahilan po ito ng confusion ng mga personal records ninyo.
This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.
Ang naging kaso ko po ay theft. At ang involve po dito na halaga ay 60pesos lamng. Subalit makalipas po ang dalawang dekada yung trauma po ay nandito pa rin kaya nais ko po sana maayos. Nasisigurado ko po na di na enterasado yung complainant n kasuhan akong muli. Ako po ba ay maaring kasuhan pa ng NBI sa nagawa ko? Paano ko po ito aayusin? Maraming salamat po

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.