Paano o ano dapat gawin para mapalitan apelyido ng bata kapag hindi ako ang tunay na tatay?

Jejevin Ubor
is a Promo technician in the Philippines

May girlfriend po ako dati tapos po na buntis. Hindi pala ako ang ama. Naka perma na po ako sa birth ng bata. Gusto ko po palitan nila yung apelyedo ano po dapat gawin atty? 

About the author

Jejevin Ubor

Profession: Promo technician
Brills Marketing Corporation
Philippines , Lanao del Norte , Tubod


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.