Ano po ang mas klngan gawin sa tungkol sa lupang CLT?

Jeopel Ibañez
is a non-Filipino member from Saudi Arabia

Mahigit 30yrs na pong tenant ang tatay ko sa lupang pinagtitirikan ng bahay ng tatay ko.Nlmn po namin mula sa DAR na yung kinikillang naming may ari ay hindi po pala sila ang may ari.Ngayon pina CLT ng DAR at pinbbyran na lang sa tatay ko.sinukat na po siya siguro almost 1 year na at pinghihintay na lang sa titulo.Ang problema po ngayon kasi may nagrereklamo kasi yung lupa daw pg aari ng kanununuhan nila.porket kaapelyido po ay gusto nilng mag apila.Ang tanong ko po kung may krpatan pa po ba silng mgreklamo kahit tapos na pong sukatin ang lupa?At kung may praan pa po ba para mas mapabilis ang titulo?Salamat po attorney at mghhnty po ako sa sagot

Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.