Ano po ang pwede naming gawin kapag ang isang tao ay idenemanda pala at umusad ang kaso ng hindi man lang siya sinabihan, wala siyang natanggap na notice of hearing?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Kailangan po niyang i verify ang records sa court kung saan po ito nakapending baka po may warrant of arrest na para hindi madakip magpost po ng bail doon agad. Dahil sinabi po ninyong on going na ang kaso mas mabuting magphotocopy nalang po sa records ng court at kumonsulta sa isang lawyer para po maevaluate at mabigyan ng kaukulang legal advice sa kung ano ang pwede maging remedy na magagawa po.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.