Ano po ba ang dapat kong gawin para maging legal na ang paghihiwalay ko sa dati kong asawa?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Ano po ang magandang gawin para maging legal ang paghihiwalay namin ng dati kong asawa, since 2011 pa kaming hindi na nagsasama. Bago pa ako nangibang bansa on the rock na ang aming pagsasama dahil sa pambababae niya, mula noon ikinasal kami noon December 2005, maswerte na ang isang linggo na makasama namin siya sa loob ng isang taon. Dahil narin sa hindi matigil tigil ang pagkahilig sa babae ang nagtulak sa akin para mangibang bansa. Bukod sa may babae siya hindi rin niya magampanan ang obligayson niya sa nag iosa namin anak, ang mabigyan siya ng financial support at yan din ang isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit magpasya na akong maging legal ang aming paghihiwalay

Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Maari po kayong magfile ng Annulment to legally terminate your marriage provided pasok ang mga grounds sa annulment. If your marriage is terminated by annulment both of you can remarry again. Pwede rin namang Petition for Legal separation kaya lang hindi kayo pwedeng mag asawa muli dahil parang separation bed and board lang ito and the marriage bond still exist impliedly. You have to consult a lawyer to evaluate entirely your situation as well as the grounds po to determine kung ano ang dapat ifile sa korte to terminate your marriage legally.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu
The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.