Pwede ko po ba ibenta ang pinamana saking bahay at lupa?

Josef De Guzman
is in the Philippines

May pinamana po sakin ang ate ko na bahay at lupa at balak ko na po ito ibenta pero buhay pa po ang ate ko. May karapatan po ba ako ibenta na ito kahit hinahadlangan niya po ako na wala naman daw po ako ginastos pero sa deed of sale ako na po ang naka pirma pati sa pagbabayad ng capital gains tax po. Salamat po sa advice nyo po.


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Ibig mo bag sabihin gumawa na ang will and testament ang ate mo para ibigay ang nasabing property? Kung will nga yan kailangan pa itong pang magpetition sa court for its allowance. Isa pa it will not take effect dahil buhay pa ang ate mo. Nalilito ako sa sinabing mong Deed of Sale, if your sister executed that instrument para sa iyo at nakapirma siya and ito ay duly authorized at registered in the Office of the Registry of Deeds then you have the right to transfer/sale by virtue of that agreement. However, your sister may dispute it na null and void at ito ay burden na po niya kung bakit hindi valid ang nasabing sale.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.