December 24, 1998 po ako ipinanganak apilyedo po ng mother ko gamit ko until now, 2001 po kinasal parents ko pero di nila nailipat apilyedo ko sa father ko?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

December 24, 1998 po ako ipinanganak apilyedo po ng mother ko gamit ko until now, 2001 po kinasal parents ko pero di nila nailipat apilyedo ko sa father ko?
Ano po ang pwede kung gawin para mailipat ko ang apilyedo ng tatay ko sakin? Nahihirapan po ako kumuha ng passport. Sana masagot nyo po Thank you!

The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.


This post has been closed for comments and replies. To ask a related or new question, please post a new question below.
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Paki check lang po if your father has recognized/acknowledged you na anak niya sa pamamagitan ng pagperma sa likod ng birth certifate po ninyo? If nakaperma there's no need na gagawa pa ng affidavit of acknowledgement ng father mo bago machange family name mo using your father's surname. However, if hindi po nakapirma maaring he has to execute an affidavit na magpapatunay na anak po niya kayo. Kung sila talaga ang mga magulang mo madali lang ito ipachange just secure the requirements na ibibigay ng Civil Registrar kung saan po ang birth certificate mo nakarehistro. Isa sa mga requirements ay ang marriage certificate nila at dapat din mag execute sila ng Joint affidavit of legitimation. Marami pa pong mga requirements na dapat icomply, dahil of legal age na po kayo pwede na po kayo na mismo ang magpapafile/magpaprocess sa Civil Registrar ng inyong munisipyo.
Recommend Report abuse

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.