Financial support sa asawa kahit wala pa anak?

Akira Lucky
is a IT in the Philippines

May ask po ako, kapag po ba kasal at wala pa anak, may makukuha po ba ako financial support sa asawa? if ever po meron magkano po percent? malaki po income niya compare sa kita ko. and ako lang po ngbabayad ng upa ko and siya po libre room sa compny niya, sabi daw ng hr niya wala daw ako mkukuha dahil wala daw kami anak, salamat po, 



Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Ayon sa Family code it took effect on August. 3, 1988, kung wala kayong pre-nuptial agreement before kayo kinasal ang mag aapply regarding sa property regime ng mag asawa is the absolute community. Meaning hati kayo sa lahat ng kita at property that you will bring into your marriage. So regarding your salary and his salary dapat co-owner kayo. Half of your salary belongs to your husband ganun din sa kanya. Actually, pwede naman pag usapan yan para walang gulo pero kung you will insist on demanding you share sa salary niya ngayon din siya sa iyo.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.