May pinsan po ako na nakaalis ng bansa gamit ang ibang pangalan pabalik balik siya sa abroad at pagkauwi dito ay gusto niya ng gamitin ang totoo niyang pangalan. ?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Maaari bang makakuha siya ng panibagong passport gamit ang kanyang tunay na pangalan pagkatapos gamitin ang naunang pekeng passport. Salamat sa sasagot.

1 person likes this


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Pwede naman po siguro mas mabuting pumunta po kayo sa DFA office at sabihin ninyo ang totoo. In this case kailangang makipag set for appointment kayo sa kanila dahil you have to undergo a thorough interview about your case. Kailangan dalhin ninyo ang lahat ng documentong magpapatunay sa totoong pangalan/information about you para magawan ng paraan to cancel the old passport. I'm sure maraming requirements na kailangan tungkol dito pinakaimportate mong dalhin ang iyong certificita of livebirth it should be PSA copy na at mga government issued ID's indicating your true and correct name.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.