Kasi gusto ko po mag pa annul na kaso dito pa ako sa abroad ano ba dapat kong gawin para pag umowi ako sa Pinas ai ok na annulment ko?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Magkano po bayad,at ilang buwan matapos ang annulment,salamat po..


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Imposibleng mangyari ang iniisip mong ibang tao ang magpapafile ng kasong annulment in your behalf at magrant ito dahil sa pagpafile pa lang ng petition kailangan ang perma mo at kailangan din na mainterview ka at mga witness mo sa psychologist depende sa grounds na gagamitin. Maaring mag execute ka ng special power sa pagpafile sa petition pero sa hearing kailangan mong mag appear lalo na sa time na ikaw na mismo ang magtestify sa court because the Fiscal will cross-examination you. Mas mabuting you will coordinate with your private lawyer tungkol po dito.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.