Hindi pa din naghiwalay mr ko at kaopisina niya?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Simula po May ng taon na ito, nagkarelasyon na mr ko at kaopisina niya. Nakakuha na ang mr ng babae ng guest list ng hotel na andun mr ko at mrs niya, nakuha ko naman ang photocopy ng ids nila na binigay nila sa hotel. Akala ko naghiwalay na sila pero recently nakita ko na panay padala ng pictures ng babae sa Viber ng mr ko.  Makikipaghiwalay na ko para maging malaya na sila. 

Ang tanong ko po, may karapatan po ba ako humingi ng sustento sa Mr ko kahit wala kami anak? maganda po trabaho ko noon pero dahil sa kagustuhan namin magkaanak, ako ang nagsakripisyo na mgresign at sumama sa kanya sa abroad. Ngayon po tinatanggi niya na desisyon naming dalawa, ako lang daw po ang. ay gusto sumama sa kanya sa abroad. Malaki po ang sahod niya nasa 100k ang net income niya kada buwan. Kesa po ang babae niya ang makinabang, may karapatan po ba ako manghingi kapag natuloy ang hiwalayan namin?

The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
If legally terminated na po kayo like may decree na po for annulment you will not be entitled for his support na. However, whatever property na mayroon po kayo ngayon the court will have to divide it lalo na kung wala kayong pre-nuptial agreement. if you decide to set him free and ikaw rin baka someday gusto mong mag asawa muli it is better na annulment nalang po ang ipapafile ninyo. As of now, mas mabuting you have to gather all the evidence you have against your husband because you will use that in filing the said petition po.
This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.
Salamat po sa sagot. May trabaho naman po ako ngayon, ang dahilan lamang po kaya gusto ko ng sustento para po hindi lang ang kabit niya ang makinabang. Wala po ako plano mag paannul at mgasawa uli dahil may edad na din ako. kapag po ba hindi legally terminated ang marriage may karapatan ako sa support?

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.