Cenomar, married in Japan, divorced, certificate of no marriage

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Ask ko lang po, dito kami kinasal sa Japan at dito rin ako divorce. Makakuha ba ako ng cenomar sa pinas, if magpakasal ulit ako? Di ko po kasi alam kung nakafile ang marriage ko since dito po ako kinasal. Need ko po malaman please

Translation: I was married here in Japan, and also divorced here. Can I get CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage) in the Philippines? I don't know if my marriage is filed or can be found in Philippine records, since I was married in Japan.

Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
The medical information contained in this section is not intended for treatment or prescription. It is used to complement, not replace, the communication between a patient and their physician. Reliance on any information provided by BuhayOFW or any medical experts is solely at your own risk. If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or go to the hospital immediately. BuhayOFW's Medical Review Board is a team of board-certified doctors who ensure our content is medically accurate and reflects the latest in health information. Our experienced board of medical professionals verify that our content is thorough and all-inclusive, in order that you can trust the information you read here will help you through improvements in your health journey—whether that’s for yourself or for a loved one.

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.