Pwede ko po ba irecognize yung anak ng asawa ko na di ko naman po kadugo ?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Gusto ko po sana malaman kung pwede po ba ako kasuhan kung sakaling magfile po kami ng affidavit of recognition para mailagay po sa birth certificate ng bata yung apelyido ko? kahit na di ko po siya kadugo.


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Opo pwede po kayong makasuhan ng kriminal case for Simulation of birth kung may aggrieved party po. However, for the best interest of the child may bago po tayong batas under Republic Act No. 11222 Simulated Birth Rectification Act,(21 February 2019) kung saan it will exempts from criminal, civil, and administrative liability those who simulated the birth record of a child prior to the effectivity of the law.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.