May karapatan ba ibenta ng Mr ko ang bahay namin?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Ang mr ko po ay iniwan na ako dahil may sinamahan na siyang babae. Maari ba ako tumutol sa kagustuhan niya ipagbili bahay namin dahil wala ako titirahan pgtanda ko.


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Yes, I presumed na kasal kayo so conjugal property po yan. Hindi pwedeng ibenta yan ng hindi po kayo nakaperma po lalo na if hindi pa kayo annulled. If ever po naibenta na po niya maaring maipaanul ninyo ang sale as to your share sa property po. You have to watch out and check the title of the said property baka nailipat na sa ibang tao mahirap na ma annul ang sale po lalo na if buyer in good faith ang nakabili. If ever hindi naman po kayo kasal live-in lang ng maipundar ninyo ang nasabing property you have to file in court na co-owner po kayo ng nasabing property dahil may income naman po kayo.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.