Paano naman doon sa taong nanggugulo?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.

Anong dapat gawing action doon sa taong nanggugulo sa aming mag asawa? ano ba dapat isampang kaso kung sakaling di niya pa rin kami titigilan? 


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Depende yan sa kung anong klasing gulo ang ginawa nila the criminal case will be based on that. first kailangan mo itong ipablotter sa Police station para magiging ebidensya mo ito. Kailangan mo ring magsamapa ng complaint sa Barangay baka maaring maayos at that level kung hindi maaring humingi ng certification to file action para sa pagpafile ng complaint sa Office of the Prosecutor. At the office of the prosecutor they will determine kung may basihan pa ang reklamo para maifile ang kaso sa korte or idismiss po niya ito.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.