Paano po kung pinanganak ko yung anak ko nung December 10,2016 (10/10/2016) pero ang pag type ay February 10,2017 (02/10/2017) eh kaso bawal baguhin ang birthyear?

This person has chosen to hide his/her identity.


Reply as anonymous (Your real name and picture will not be seen)
Jescelyn Del Rosario
is a Legal expert in the Philippines
Sa ganitong issue po sa korte na po kayo magpetitisyon dahil kasali na kasi ang year sa babaguhin. So you need the help of the lawyer para tulungan po kayo sa pagpapafile at para sa mga requirements dapat isubmit in court. Kailangan ninyong ihanda ang mga important records like PSA issued certificate of live birth ng bata, Baptismal, school records, PSA issued marriage certificate at marami pang iba. You may inquire as well sa PAO office, if qualified po pwede po kayong makaavail sa libreng serbisyo nila regarding po nito.

About the author

Jescelyn Del Rosario

Legal Services and Litigation works Philippine/Foreign Paralegal Works Graduated AB Political Science and Bachelor of Laws at University of San Jose Recoletos-Cebu Completed Lawyers Trial Academy Training sponsored by IBP Cebu Chapter AIT-DOST Scholar at Cebu Institute of Technology
Profession: Lawyer
MJ Del Rosario Law Office and and Associates
Office Address: Block 19, lot 26-27, Deca Homes, Talisay
Philippines , Talisay , Cebu

Disclaimer: The materials available in the Buhay OFW web site are for informational purposes and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Buhay OFW and the user or browser.

If you are a legal expert who would like to help answer questions, please register here.